Step into Southeast Asia with this crunchy collection of fresh veggies and Thai-spiced tuna.
1 Medium carrot
10 Sugar snaps
1 Bunch coriander
Tuna in thai chilli sauce
1tsp Sesame oil
1tsp Sesame seeds
- Shred the carrot, sugar snaps and mango.
- Toast the sesame seeds and mix with the mayonnaise and sesame oil.
- Toast and chop the peanuts.
- Build the shredded veg and mango as a base.
- Add torn coriander leaves.
- Top with the tuna in Thai chilli sauce.
- Dress with the mayonnaise and garnish with peanuts and onion seeds.