Liven up your lunch with this colourful combination of tuna, fresh veggies and crusty bread.
1 Beetroot - you can use different varieties if you like
Tuna in olive oil
100g creme fraiche
Pinch of Paprika
Pinch of Parsley - chopped
- Wash and peel the beetroot and slice thinly.
- Cut the radishes in to wedges.
- Slice and lightly toast the soda bread.
- Mix the creme fraiche, parsley and paprika.Build the dish with the beetroot as the base, then the radishes, tuna, creme fraiche,
- chopped parsley and cracked black pepper.